Now – March 31st: $26 for adults, $13 for kids
April 1st – April 20th: $31 for adults, $16 for kids
April 21st – May 13th: $36 for adults, $18 for kids
*Team registration closes on MAY 2nd*
Click Here to Register
IMPORTANT INFO to ensure you’re on our Team…
- Select Category — the myTalk hosts will participate in the 5K Adult Walk, but you can select any category and still be on Team myTalk (Adult Run, Kids Walk, etc)
- Create An Account or Log In if you’re a past participant
- Enter requested info — name, address, phone and shirt size
- Under TEAM INFORMATION, click JOIN A TEAM. You need to make sure you click Join a Team in order to choose MyTalk 107.1 Team myTalk
- Select MyTalk 107.1 Team myTalk from the list or you can enter the team name: MyTalk 107.1 Team myTalk
- Finish filling out form as needed
- You will receive an email confirmation which will read: “You are successfully registered as a team member on MyTalk 107.1 Team myTalk”. If your confirmation, does not confirm this information, you are not on the team.
Team myTalk is presented by
Apollo Heating & Air Conditioning and Sheridan & Dulas, P.A.
If you want to run or do the 1K Walk, Kids Fun Run, etc., you can do that too.
Having trouble registering?
Please contact Active’s Support department at 1-877-228-4881 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All members of MYTALK 107.1 Team will receive a special team t-shirt in addition to the Race for the Cure shirt.
7am – 10am: Health Expo
8:15am: Survivor Celebration & Photo
9:15am: 1K & 5K Walk
*these events are outdoors*
May 10th – 12th (Wed – Fri), 9:00am – 5pm
If you would like to pick up your race bag in advance, we’ll have a table in the front lobby of Hubbard Broadcasting (3415 University Ave W, Saint Paul, MN 555114) during business hours starting Wednesday, May 10th through Friday, May 12th. You may pick up materials for other myTalk Team members to save on multiple visits.
*if you can’t make it to myTalk 107.1 prior to race day to pick up your materials, we will have your items on-site the morning of the race in our tent at the Health Expo.