There are so many awesome, specific finds that people love from Trader Joe’s. This came up on the show today, so we asked you to share your Trader Joe’s obsessions.
Here are the products unique to Trader Joe’s that myTalkers are loving:
- Dog treats in assorted flavors, $3.49 for the big box!
- Snap peas — great price!
- Frozen gnocchi a la Gorgonzola — add scallops!
- Vitamin E oil in the personal beauty product section — only $3 and hydrating for dry skin!
- Coconut oil
- Candied walnuts
- Kettle and dill flavored popcorns
- Lemon thin cookies
- Orange chicken and chicken fried rice in the frozen foods section
- Organic grape jelly
- British English muffins in the bakery section
- Pepper jelly — delicious and super cheap
- Pre-packaged sushi in the cool area
- Quinoa and black bean tortilla chips.
- Peppermint cookies at Christmas time
- Log of blueberry or cranberry goat cheese — sprinkled with pine nuts makes a pretty appetizer
- Cheap brie — heat it and eat with cut up apples
If you have more, don’t hesitate to share and we’ll add to the list! Enjoy the recommendations!
Donna & Marley