Today on The Mom Show, host Miss Shannan and Cassandra Brashier of Clearstep Financial talk about the 10 Tips for Financial Success.
- Pay off your credit cards Monthly
- Keep your lifestyle the same when you get a raise
- Make smart purchases
- Try to avoid taking money out of your retirement accounts BEFORE you retire
- Have mid-term account/liquid account for the ‘wants’ along the way
- Proper life insurance based on needs and for kids – talk more next week about this!
- Contribute at least up to match in retirement account – or start own and contribute
- Spend time on your financial goals
- Start young building savings habits, save consistently/Dollar Cost Ave – high cost of waiting
- Work with an Advisor to help you stay on track towards financial goals
Did you miss the show? Visit Mytalk1071.com or Podcast One to catch up on this and other episodes!0