Here are the 5 Things you need to know about week 7 of The Bachelor:
1. Colton got dumped again: “Never been kissed” Heather sent herself home on a group date. She wasn’t ready to bring Colton home to her family. Rumors are swirling that Colton is the most dumped Bachelor in history.
2. House drama: It was Tayshia/Kirpa vs. Caelynn/Cassie. Tayshia and Kirpa don’t feel the other ladies are there for the right reasons. It’s all predicated on rumors about a conversation between Caelynn/Cassie about becoming the Bachelor and opportunities afforded by the show. In my opinion, there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just realistic.
3. Goodbye Hannah B.: After bringing her to HIS family, Colton dumped Hannah B. Unfortunately, she was wearing the worst outfit for a break-up, which made two horrible outfits for her this episode:
— Rachel Brooks (@RachelBroox) February 19, 2019
— Lizard (@liz_olson9) February 19, 2019
— Lemon Michaels (@LemonMichaels) February 19, 2019
4. Eliminated: Kirpa. Kirpa rounded out the three to go home this week, which leaves Tayshia, Cassie, Hannah G., and Caelynn headed for their hometowns with Colton.
5. No fence jumping: Because I knew you’d ask.
Subscribe to the You Get A Rose podcast for all Bachelor Nation updates, with episodes posted every Wednesday at 3 pm CST throughout the season.
The Bachelor airs Mondays on ABC at 7 pm CST.0