It’s week 5 of The Bachelor and Colton took the ladies to Thailand.
The 5 things you need to know:
- Heather one-on-one: She is no longer a kissing virgin. Otherwise this date felt painfully awkward, but she’s sticking around for now.
- Elyse goes home: Elyse went home because she couldn’t watch Colton date other people, and she couldn’t guarantee she’d be ready for a proposal. So… why did she go on this show?
- New frontrunner: Cassie leapfrogged everyone on her one-on-one date with Colton on a deserted island in Thailand. They made out the whole time because there was nothing else to do, because that was not even really an island.
Is this the private island from fyre festival #TheBachelor
— Lauren Marie (@LOherlz) February 5, 2019
— Ashley Nicole (@BadAshTweets) February 5, 2019
Ok that was not a private island it was a sandbar #thebachelor
— Ashley (@ashleynquinn) February 5, 2019
Stranded on a deserted island and my main question would be where the bathroom is. #TheBachelor
— Sally (@SallySko) February 5, 2019
- Onyeka/Nicole drama: The pettiest drama ever has broken out between these two over absolutely nothing. They both threw each other under the bus to Colton. He should send them both home, but…
- No Rose Ceremony: So begins episodes with no conclusive rose ceremony. It better not last.
Subscribe to the You Get A Rose podcast for all Bachelor Nation updates, with episodes posted every Wednesday at 3 pm CST throughout the season.
The Bachelor airs Mondays on ABC at 7 pm CST.1