Here’s what you need to know about last night’s episode of The Bachelorette:
- Eliminations actually kicked off the episode. Goodbye long-haired Mike and Mary’s favorite, eccentric banjo playing Ryan.
- They’re in Park City, Utah, which Becca says reminds her of Stillwater. So… we’re going?
- Lincoln thinks the Earth is flat. So there’s that.
- One-on-one with Garrett: He reminds Becca of her Dad, so we may as well call it right now. Reminder: he is the one who has a questionable social media past.
- Lumberjack group date: a.k.a. Becca finding out how Minnesotan lumbersexual they can be.
- Colton vs. Jordan: Colton is getting in on the Jordan drama, and he confronted him to call him a clown.
- Jean Blanc: Becca sent him home because he said he was falling for her, which was WAY too soon. But it gets worse. Jean Blanc then told Becca it wasn’t how he felt, and he only said it because he thought it’s what she wanted to hear.
— You Get A Rose Podcast (@YouGetARose) June 19, 2018
- One-on-one with Wills: What a dear. He took Becca’s mind off Jean Blanc, which made for a great date.
- More eliminations: Christon (the former Harlem Globetrotter), Nick (the lawyer)
“His smile takes up his entire face, and I’m just drawn to that.” — Becca on Garrett. Who can resist a whole face smile?
“Bobsledding is a lot like this journey.” — Becca. Of course it is.
“I feel awesome. I lifted a 400 lb log! How awesome is that??” — Oh John.
“You’re only as good as your last rose.” — Jean Blanc, right before he got eliminated.
“You can’t sleep in the game of love.” — Take a nap, Jean Blanc.
“I don’t want to jump the gun.” — Jean Blanc, right after he jumped the gun.
“I’m much like a sponge. You can squeeze me, and get everything out of me, but you’ll never know unless you try.” — #ClassicJordan.
“I gotta make a move this week. It’s not gonna be a big move. It’s gonna be a deep move.” — Jordan. As per usual:
New episodes of You Get A Rose available Wednesdays at 3 pm CST. The Bachelorette returns Monday at 7 pm CST on ABC!0