Here’s what happened on the penultimate episode of season 14 of The Bachelorette, The Men Tell All!
- All about Jordan: Somehow this guy still manages to steal all the camera time. We heard from him the most, and it’s only going to get worse because he’s on Bachelor in Paradise.
- Joe The Grocer: Is still harboring a small piece of all of our hearts. He was just as sweet, genuine and not TV savvy as ever last night when Chris called him down to the hot seat:
- Jean Blanc: gave Becca another perfume, and everyone died a little bit inside.
— Caroline Thomas (@carolinet11) July 31, 2018
- Apologies: Both Jean Blanc and Chris apologized to Becca. Jean Blanc said sorry for taking back his I love you, and Chris apologized for turning into an insecure man baby. Fair. Becca accepted both.
- What was missing: When we revisited Colton’s time on the show, they did not show Tia telling Becca about her feelings for Colton. Strategic? I think so. Also missing: Clay (playing football somewhere), Lincoln (too embroiled in actual drama to take part in this drama), and local guy Jake. He was there, he just didn’t say anything.
- Jason: was very much campaigning to be the Bachelor. He did a good job at it, but it was obvious. Maybe he already is the Bachelor? Deduce what you can from this tweet from show creator Mike Fleiss.
— Mike Fleiss (@fleissmeister) July 30, 2018
- Becca: Looked beautiful and very tan. They did not mention her relationship status (she had previously announced she’s engaged), which is interesting. Maybe it was implied, or maybe they’ve broken up? We’ll see next week on After The Final Rose. #ThreeHourFinale #GetReadyForIt
- Oh and the Bloopers are always fun:
The Finale! Monday night! Three hours! We are having a finale party that you can win tickets to by listening to myTalk 107.1 all week.
We’ll be doing a live broadcast at the party, and the finale episode of You Get A Rose will be posted on Wednesday.
Until then, I’ll leave you with this:
— Mike Fleiss (@fleissmeister) July 31, 2018