Here’s what you need to know about Monday’s episode of The Bachelorette:
- Becca likes Jason. She said her feelings grew exponentially for him after their one-on-one date, and she’s not alone. We are now all in love with Jason.
- Chris vs. Lincoln: These two got into it early, and it continued onto a group date where they were supposed to have a mock debate for Becca’s heart, but instead humiliated themselves airing their dirty laundry in front of a huge crowd. These two are duds.
- Group date rose went to Colton. She is a puddle for him, but Garrett or Wills probably should have gotten this rose.
- One-on-one with Leo: Becca was bummed out about the group date, but Leo turned it around. I respect Leo acknowledging he looks like a caricature, but this guy is anything but. They shucked oysters, Becca felt better, and Leo got the rose.
- Chris flies off the handle: When Leo got back, Chris went to see Becca in her room. He pleaded his case, but Becca finally sent him home. He was argumentative and bitter until the very end. Good riddance. The entire episode is aptly titled by Colton on Instagram:
- Rose Ceremony: In addition to Chris, Connor and Lincoln did not receive roses and went home. Oh and Becca’s outfit was straight fire:
“It’s like dumb and dumber but I don’t know which one’s which.” – Garrett, on Chris and Lincoln #accurate
“You enjoy life through death.” — A random gothic person on Becca and Jason’s one-on-one date. So that was upbeat.
“I’m feeling pretty gleeful to be around that girl.” — Leo, sweetly on his one-on-one.
“The man eats 12 eggs everyday. His cholesterol has to be 6,000.” — Chris on Lincoln. Is that a diss?
The Bachelorette airs Mondays at 7 pm CST on ABC! New episodes of You Get A Rose posted every Wednesday at 3 pm CST.
Catch Marley on Jason & Alexis (8am), Twin Cities Live and Lori & Julia (4:30pm) every Tuesday talking Bachelorette.0