He represents Paula’s Choice
Our Favorite Fall Skincare and Makeup Products:
Becca Cosmetics Velvet Blurring Primer ($38)
- Instantly enlivens skin with a sheer peach color.
- Softens fine lines and blurs pores for an “airbrushed” complexion.
- Contains antioxidants
- Really does make foundation application easier.
- Feels weightless.
- Fragrance free.
NYX Cosmetics Suede Matte Lipstick ($8)
- Lightweight, creamy-matte formula feels comfortable—not drying.
- Delivers richly-saturated color in just one swipe.
- Holds up for a solid four to five hours before fading to a stain.
- Classic and trendy shades.
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer ($29)
- Full coverage that really lasts
- Concentrated formula begins creamy, sets soft matte
- Great shade range (20 colors!) for all skin tones
Paula’s Choice Skincare 10% Azelaic Acid Booster ($36)
- Contains an impressive amount of azelaic acid.
- Azelaic acid addresses several skin concerns, from acne to brown spots
- Smooth cream-gel texture is easy to apply.
- Contains skin-soothing and replenishing ingredients.
Supergoop 100% Mineral Smooth & Poreless Matte Screen SPF 40 ($38)
- Super-silky texture glides on
- Broad spectrum pure mineral UV light protection
- Antioxidants for pollution defense
- Sheer tint eliminates the dreaded white cast
- Fragrance free
Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Crème ($8.99)
- Rich yet non-greasy formula ideal for itchy, eczema-affected skin
- Contains colloidal oatmeal
- Fragrance free, ceramide-enriched formula
- Perfect for the whole family to use head to toe