- One-on-one with Colton: They awkwardly rode camels, and then Colton said a bunch of “Bachelor-y” stuff that Becca ate up as if from a spoon. Then they made out, which was the only kind of fun/hot part.
Colton and Becca have to be the only people on the planet who can go on the most boring date ever in LAS VEGAS. #TheBachelorette
— Bachelor Burn Book (@bachelorburnbk) June 26, 2018
— Marley McMillan (@marleybigelow) June 26, 2018
- Wayne Newton showed up on a group date, and I’m still speechless about it. I just.. don’t… know….
- Blake said he was falling in love with Becca on the group date. Dude has no mystery, which means he’s going to get his heart broken.
- David vs. Jordan: The first 2-on-1 of the season. Thank goodness nieither one made it out alive.
- Chris self-destructed at the rose ceremony, but still managed to get a rose. He’s creepy, and he and his baby bangs need to be shown the door.
- Oh yeah, and John went home. You might be asking yourself, “Who’s John”? He was the guy who made the app for Venmo, and was possibly also an app/robot himself.
“Frustration has been the one consistent emotion.” – The only one, Colton? Just frustration? Ok.
“Becca definitely needs to win me over.” Um, no she doesn’t, Chris.
“Tomorrow I’m gonna wake up alone. Just like I always do.” Oh, Jordan.
The Bachelorette airs Mondays at 7 pm CST on ABC! New episodes of You Get A Rose posted every Wednesday at 3 pm CST.
Catch Marley on Jason & Alexis (8am), Twin Cities Live and Lori & Julia (4:30pm) every Tuesday talking Bachelorette.