Breast Cancer Awareness Broadcast at Southern Lights
Stop by Southern Lights on Saturday, October 12th from 9am – 1pm to see live broadcasts of both The Weekly Dish and The Shop Girls! Plus, Alexis Thompson will be on-site during the full 4 hours recruiting team members for American Cancer Society’s, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer – Team Alexis and helping raise funds for American Cancer Society.
This Breast Cancer Awareness month event will include many other fun and activities:
- Alexis Thompson crafting headbands with team members who stop by event
- Weekly Dish LIVE from 9am -11am
- Shop Girls LIVE from 11am -1pm
- FREE Mammograms. Reserve times for service. To register, please send completed October 12th Mammo Registration Form to:
- Email: Pruth1@fairview.org or Fax: 952-226-9501 (Attention: Trish R.)
- Shop Southern Lights 25000 square foot showroom and a percentage of sales will go to Team Alexis
- An assortment of food will be provided by Honeybaked Ham
- Music provide by Jeff Caver
- Silent Auction Items to bid on!
- Photographer on-site for photos