If you’re anything like me, you’re constantly searching for the best way to store your beloved, yet space hogging, collections.
This is why I currently have an issue of “Storage” magazine focused on “small space storage” on my kitchen table. Thanks Mom.
This list from Buzzfeed has some great ideas for how to creatively organize and display your collections. It will also make you feel like less of a hoarder. #Plus
My favorite tips include:
- Using a ladder to store scarves (I have SO MANY SCARVES HOW DO YOU STORE THEM I guess like this.)
- Displaying nail polish magnetically on a display board — Cool!
- Put globes — pretty but hardly useful — in high places
- Children’s car collection — cool idea if you have kids!
- Turn tea towels into curtains — so cute!
- #19 is an idea for displaying your jewelry collection — I almost just fainted.