- Jason attended a pop up dinner by a 14 year old chef
- NBC is adding a streaming service
- Instapot products are all the rage
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck has a book coming out about the view
- a Liza approved Judy Garland Musical is in the works for Broadway
- A lawsuit against Rockstar Entertainments game Red Dead Redemption 2
- Kanye Invests 10 million into an art installment volcano hole
- Jason watched the first episode of True Detective 3
- Maroon 5 is officially doing the superbowl
- Celebrity Big Brother cast
- Drake’s pool could be the source of Kanye’s beef with him
- Usher got a new hairdo, and people won’t leave him alone about it on twitter
- Netflix’s movie BIRDBOX has sparked a dumb challenge
- 90210 reboot with the OG cast has a great twist
- This is the website that Wendy Williams and lawyers sent a cease and desist for defamation
- Kevin Spacey doesn’t want to go to court over the latest allegation against him.
- If you want to keep track of what Celebrities are Saying, follow this twitter handle
- Tidying Up with Marie Kondo is such a delightful show that will help you organize
- Mark Wahberg’s Abs are never on vacation. Here is his schedule
- Ryan watched BirdBox on Netflix
- A movie that Bradley recommends about the trend of Bath Houses in the 70’s
- New Years Eve Plans in the Twin Cities!
- The mountain method of cleaning can help kids clean up their room
- Sandra Bullock’s brilliant idea for hosting the Oscars
- Christmas with the Royals
- Ellen’s Special on Netflix is called Relatable
- Les Moonves is not getting a severance package from CBS.
- Pete Davidson has been given an opportunity to get mentally well from Lorne Michaels
- There is an issue with Kim Zolciak’s lips.
- SNL did Alexis’ jingle bells that she hates
- The Great American Baking show is a spin off with Americans
- Snoop Dog’s Fried Chicken Recipe
- Be aware of weird walnut shape sacks on your Christmas Tree.
- Poopsie Slime Unicorn is the hot new toy this Christmas
- Kensington Palace released A Royal Christmas Pic
- Alexis tells us about Mr Murderbritches, a naughty bobcat who is not happy
- Kathie Lee has announced she will be leaving the Today show in 2019
- Ellen Pompeo gets mad at Today show for a story and criticizes their drinking
- Canadian man announces his resignation over Walmart Intercom
- Jason met Olympian Surya Bonaly and got a chance to skate with her
- The restaurant Lucky Cricket isn’t get the best reviews…yet.
- Alexis like the Christmas Chronicles on Netflix
- Jason liked the Nailed It! Holiday Special
- Jason covets this very popular winter parka
- Poly-amorous Parrots due to sugar glider predators
- Mice that argue about infidelity caught on tape!
- A directional microphone you can plug into your Iphone
- Fun facts about the most popular Christmas Songs
- How food can effect your dreams
- We love Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Neegan on Walking Dead) so much more, if that’s possible
- The Soap Opera Effect is something your TV defaults
- The Golden Globes nominations have been released.
- Alexis is enjoying an app for meditation called HEADSPACE
- Free Will Star Jason James Richter charged with domestic violence
- St. Paul Chef Justin Sutherland will be on Top chef debuting tomorrow!
- Why you need condoms in your survival kit for the Apocalypse
- The best darn tuna you can find (according to Dawn)
- The Ben is Back trailer with Julia Roberts is a very touching story about addiction
- Alexis watched Homecoming on Amazon Prime
- Dolly Parton sits down with Jimmy Fallon for a hilarious interview
- Dawn started watching Castle Rock on Hulu that was filmed at Moundsville Penitentiary, where she went on a Haunted Investigation last month
- Joan Collins thinks her sister is appearing to her as a fly
- Murphy Brown has not been renewed yet for a second Season
- Christian Bale helped save his directors life with heart attack scare
- Julie Chen will be returning to Big Brother
- Green Bay Whopper is special and only available in Wisconsin.
- Shiraz on the Shelf is Elf on the Shelf for Winos
- Alexis spent at least an hour writing haiku’s last night. Here’s how to write your own
- Millennium Falcon Stroller’s are coming to Disney parks for $130 a day
- Jason and Dawn got a lot of Christmas presents. How much does the average parent spend?
- Wondering where to shop online today for Cyber Monday?
- Jason went to New Orleans and had a great beignet at Cafe Beignet
- Jason went to new Orleans and ate at Mr Ed’s
- The New Lion King Trailer is the second most watched trailer in 24 hours
- Do not eat romaine lettuce in any form right now
- The Walking Dead zombies are starting to talk
- The Netflix series Dogs
- Megyn Kelly payout is going to be painful for NBC
- Pine Tree Apple Orchard is Alexis’ ab fab
- Jason got this holiday bar stag set at Pottery Barn.
- The first promo for Colton the Bachelor begining Jan 7th on ABC
- Whale Earwax can tell you about their life
- Jason loves Caribbean Smokehouse in Stillwater, MN
- Jason also loves No Neck Tony’s in Stillwater, MN
- The D23 conference just happened. That’s the annual Disney summit full of new announcements!
- Detective Pikachu is voiced by Ryan Reynolds; the trailer is getting mixed reviews
- RIP Comic book superhero Stan Lee
- Writer Bill Scheft from Letterman joined us to talk about a new book “The Last Days of Letterman: The Final 6 Weeks”
- Man in Japan marries a hologram? Mom refuses to go to the wedding
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas at the Children’s Theatre
- Jill Zarin returns to Real Housewives of New York
- Dan Crenshaw’s cameo on SNL with Pete Davidson
- An emu and a donkey love each other in Animal Kingdom
- Bachman’s Holiday Idea House – Jason and Alexis both got the holiday spirit
- Oprah’s favorite things: Shiatsu foot massager is sold out on Amazon , but heres the link
- Green Giant Broccoli Cheese Tater Tots that Jason is wild about
- Johnny Depp blames a hot sauna for heating up his brain too much
- Thrifty Traveler Website (local) to help you get the most out of your vacations
- Oprah’s favorite things list came out today for 2018
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce is Alexis’ favorite soy sauce
- Cameo app allows you to hire a celebrity to give you a personal shout out
- The stalking of Steve Kornaki…the wiki with the “attractive body shape” comment
- Here is a cute clip of Steve Kornaki on Jimmy Fallon when he drew a weird map of the U.S.
- Alexis liked the last episode of the Walking Dead because there is hope
- Demi Lovato breaks her silence by voting and posting about it
- This woman running for office in Wyoming was shocked when people found out her secret
- You can find out if you are registered to vote, where to vote and whats on the ballet here!
- Alan Bersten, professional DWTS dancer professes his love to his partner
- Jason watched the come back of House of Cards
- Alec Baldwin was arrested in New York over an assault involving a parking space
- Hedgehog fest in the U.K. save the Hedgehogs
- A dog detects malaria through the sniffing of socks.
- a Carnival Cruise ship starts tilting and people freak out
- Ariana Grande responds to SNL teaser promo with an angry tweet that she deletes
- There is a prop auction with really cool items, like this Laura Palmer Twin Peaks casket
- Megyn Kelly vs NBC is getting nasty. A poll shows people think the firing is too harsh.
- Missing Richard Simmons drops another surprise episode 18 months later
- Mall of America wants to add a huge water park at no cost to taxpayers
- Netflix is bringing their movies to theaters first for this reason
- Americans are spending this much money on Halloween this year!
- Dawn will be hosting a Paranormal Weekend at the Palmer House this weekend!
- The Lexington restaurant on Grand Avenue in Saint Paul is haunted.
- Jason just finished the true Crime Dirty John Podcast. Don’t google it, here is the link
- Jason is now listening to Dr. Death
- Jason and Dawn saw Beautiful Boy starring Timothee Chalamet who did a Q&A after.
- Gay Penguins get to raise a chick at the Sydney Zoo
- Boston Red Sox win the World series. The only game the Dodgers won went into 18 innings
- The trend of corduroy furniture; Angel loves it! Alexis says no.
- The video that came out about a month ago of Justin Bieber twitching and shaking with fans
- This weekend, check out the Twin Cities premiere horror convention!
- Dawn will be doing a Paranormal Cocktail party at The Lexington this Saturday with Twin Cities Paranormal Society
- Jason is going to the biggest Halloween celebration in Anoka!
- The sexy squirrel that is taking Tokyo by storm
- The New York Times article with Rami Malek on playing Freddy Mercury in Bohemian Rapsody
- Dirty John is a podcast that Jason is loving. Bravo bought the rights to this true crime podcast
- The Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics is today. Jason and Alexis will be there.
- Pacer Center celebrates Unity Day. Wear orange to support kids who experience bullying.
- The top 20 horror movies of the last 20 years
- The Haunting of Hill House hidden ghosts (spoilers, do not read until you’ve finished!)
- Jason loved a hotel in LaCrosse, WI
- Dawn loved a breakfast place called The Grateful Table in Roseville
- Alexis had a Sake Bloody Mary at Victors 1959
- Animal kingdom: Turkeys that are pardoned enjoy a spa and hotel stay
- Jason will be hosting a charity event for The Family & Childrens Center in Viroqua, WI on Saturday.
- Jeff Lewis is not very nice when it comes to sharing texts from his boss, Andy Cohen.
- Linda Gray, Sue Ellen Ewing from the original show Dallas has a book about happiness that she wants everyone to read
- Lady Gaga is engaged. No official statement, but she introduced her boyfriend as this
- The Conners Premiered last night without Roseanne. This is how much the ratings dropped
- Pete Davidson Cancels his comedy gig at Temple University
- Jason loved the Halloween Sequel
- The Conners premieres tonight without Roseanne. Here is Joe Rogan’s interview with her
- Game Changers is a documentary that Jason liked about Game Shows hosted by Alex Trebek
- Star Tribune writer Neal Justin gives a good review of the Conners sans Roseanne
- Aladdin live action teaser trailer didn’t give us much…just some sand dunes
- Amy Winehouse is going on tour as a hologram
- Prince Harry and Megan are expecting their first child together
- A girl was stung by a caterpillar in Texas that could have been deadly
- Hatchimals hatching make a weird sound that sounds naughty!
- Ariana Grande tweeted and it crashed the March for our Lives website for voting
- Princess Eugenie got married today and the fashion was royal and beautiful
- Steph Hansen’s Mountain Dew Apple Dumpling recipe
- Game of Thrones Set is being threatened by drones digging for information
- Oprah uses Dr Google to find out what her illness could be.
- Millennials have slowly stopped buying American Cheese and now it’s dying
- Dawn is going to a Paranormal Convention this weekend with star studded Paranormal Guests
- The Big Winners at the American Music Awards Last Night
- Walking Dead ratings have dropped considerably from last year
- The new Extended Aquaman trailer is out
- Hurricane Michael is coming and Jason is flying to Disney this Thursday and Friday
- Alexis checked out the new show Manifest on NBC
- Star Trek Discovery season 3 trailer. New season comes out January 17th. Spock has a beard!
- Venom and A Star is Born battled it out at the box office, but there was one winner
- Pete Davidson on Kanye’s SNL weirdness
- A reporter was approached by an animal live on tv
- Birds are getting drunk and running into buildings
- Mouth to mouth squirrel video from Brooklyn Park…it lives!
- The first glimpse of Rocketman about Elton John
- Dogs get depressed when you are on the phone
- Black Mirror season 5 will be choose your own adventure style
- Inside Gwenyth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk’s wedding
- Matt Damon plays Brett Kavanaugh on SNL this weekend
- Rosie O’Donnell might be the choice for Julie Chen’s replacement on the Talk
- Turtle has a new lease on life with a Lego Wheelchair!
- These dogs saved a mans life by alerting someone that he was hurt
- Murphy Brown reviews are not great. The show didn’t really like it either.
- NBC will air a concert Special this October for the 15th anniversary of Wicked on Broadway
- The first look at Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers
- Robyn has a new album and song out called Honey
- Jason saw A Star is Born and thinks they all deserve Oscars
- U of M gives Prince an honorary degree
- Big Brother 20 had their finale and a surprise proposal
- Survivor David vs. Goliath premiered last night
- This is Us season 3 premiere has great reviews. Alexis loved it!
- Making a Murderer season 2 is coming out soon on Netflix
- Dunkin Donuts has officially changed it’s name to drop the word DONUT
- Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky are building a house the size of a mall
- Instant Pot has a new product: A blender that you can cook in called the Ace. Its only $99
- The mascot for the Philadelphia Flyers Hockey team is Scary and has issues
- Top Golf is in Brooklyn Park is an ab fab for Jason
- Did you know that you can borrow tools from the Tool Library?
- Pandas make mating sounds to each other only once a year…and Alexis of course had the story
- A Giant Spider Man that Alexis brought to the show that honestly we are not going to click on.
- A Daredevil Raccoon might have lived after this fall from a 9 story building but we aren’t sure
- If you’re curious about Batman’s Batawang, here you go. NSFW? It’s a cartoon, live a little.
- Here is the article with the archivist for Prince. Album Piano and a microphone comes out today
- Prince has a new album out today called Piano and a Microphone
- The new Twilight Zone with Jordan Peel open is out.
- Bethany Frankel is not only helping Puerto Rico, but victims in N. Carolina
- Keg and Case is a really cool marketplace/eating hall in St Paul!
- The Haunting of Hill House is on Netflix soon and here is the trailer
- Lawnmover parents don’t want their kids to experience anything yucky.
- Fix it Clinic this Saturday with Alexis in Ramsey County!
- Julie Chen recorded a message for the Talk saying she’s not coming back
- Restaurant in Maine is getting Lobsters Stoned before they boil them
- Jessica Simpson is pregnant with a baby girl and had a cute family reveal
- Mary Poppins Returns trailer with Emily Blunt and Dick Van Dyke
- The list of Emmy winners this year
- Adorable proposal at the Emmy’s
- How to cancel your movie pass if you want to get out of it
- Jason went to watch the Packers/Vikings Game in Uptown at a Packers bar and got scared
- An Alligator crossed the road to get away from Hurricane Florence
- Cat Sanctuary in Hawaii brings thousands of visitors
- Carrie Underwood opens up about her 3 miscarriages
- Jason loves a restaurant that is opening next week called Lat 14 in Golden Valley
- American Horror Story Premiered Last night with mixed reviews
- The Head of 60 Minutes has been ousted from CBS for threatening text about his investigation
- We are giving away tickets to a new fun musical at Children’s Theatre Market Street
- Cosby Show actor Geoffrey Owens got another gig after being job shamed
- Paul McCartney has a revealing interview in GQ
- There is a Hello Kitty Cafe that will be opening in Irvine, CA
- Jason a new place that is opening in Golden Valley with Championship Fried Rice
- Teahouse is Alexis’ favorite food for Asian cuisine and a million fortune cookies
- Sharon Osbourne’s show opening with the absence of Julie Chen, wife of ousted Les Moonves.
- In Project Down and Dirty, the Jason and Alexis Show are representing TUBMAN.
- Jason is hosting Ru Paul’s Drag Race Trivia tonight at A.C. Hotels.
- There is a new fan convention that Alexis attended this weekend: Nerdin Out in Rochester, MN
- Harry Smith covered the Minnesota State Fair on the Saturday edition of the Today Show
- Serena Williams gets heated at the US Open and fined 17k
- Congrats to John Legend for being the first black man with an EGOT
- RIP Burt Reynolds at age 82 after a heart attack
- The Popular Movie Oscar idea has been shelved by the Academy
- Stranger Things Experience is almost ready to launch at Universal Studios Halloween
- New Chia pets for the Holidays are Stranger Things, Predator, Rick and Morty and more
- This anti-biotic might give you a hairy black tongue
- The Power of Grey Skull Documentary is an ab-fab
- How about a mustard pizza? It’s the new polarizing flavor!
- The Vag egg that Goop sold is now being taken back because of a lawsuit
- Kim Zolciak said that ABC once asked her to be the Bachelorette
- Kendall Jenner had a public fight with Caitlyn Jenner
- Ozark Season 2 is terrific on Netflix
- Rumor has it that Kiki in Drakes song could be this Kardashian
- Idris Elba defends casting choice after rejection of James Bond character
- Rosanne will be in Israel when the Connors premieres
- Will and Grace new season sneak peak
- Actors offer support to Cosby Show actor Geoffrey Owens
- Andy Cohen talks to Carole Radzwill after her outburst on the RHONY reunion
- Picture of Prince Harry in his dorm room with a Halle Berry poster
- Darryl Hannah and Neil Young got married
- Colton Underwood is the new Bachelor
- Alec Baldwin is not doing the Joker movie, after all.
- Meghan McCain has a touching moment near the casket of her father
- Aretha Franklin has three costume changes for her viewing and funeral
- Thriller is going to remastered for the Imax screen
- Disney finally agreed to raise their minimum wage from $10 to $15 by 2021
- Serena Williams got shamed by the French Open and her outfit was banned
- Jason saw Crazy Rich Asians and loved it!
- Don’t forget to get the best ice cream in the world at the Dairy Barn at the Minnesota State Fair
- Today, Starbucks has your favorite fall treats! PSL
- A Star is Born Review says it’s one of the best movies ever made
- Jason and Alexis are both enjoying Castle Rock on Hulu
- Alec Baldwin added to the Joker cast
- Robin Leach, host of LifeStyles of the Rich and Famous Passed away
- Neil Simon, celebrated Broadway Playwright passes away
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle got a dog
- Megan McCain makes a touching statement about the passing of her father John McCain
- Hopper and Joyce might get together in Stranger Things 3, and Eleven would like it
- The new apple called First Kiss is at the Minnesota State Fair
- 6 year old girl buys $350 in Barbies on Amazon and has them shipped to her home
- Part One of the RHONY reunion was an attack on Bethany and she is the only one that looks good
- Anchor House Coffee is new at the Minnesota State Fair at Judson Ave and Hudson
- Highest Paid actor in the world of 2018 according to Forbes
- Jason Hoppy, Bethany Frankel’s Ex is the worst.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte will be here sooner than you think at the bucks of the Star
- Melissa McCarthy Joined us in this interview for Happytime Murders!
- 1 in 15 Americans experience phantom odors, especially over the age of 40
- This girl held her own live Tinder bachelorette with unknowing contestants
- VMA’S were on MtV last night…Camilla Cabello was the big winner
- Tara Reid cancels her Sharknado interviews after this bizarre one with Today Extra.
- These crows work at a theme park!
- Tracking Animals from space!
- A Pitbull helps a paralyzed chihuahua!
- Name these Twin Red Pandas!
- Savannah Guthrie interviews Omarosa and gets some serious sass from her
- Ruby Rose Quits Twitter after backlash of being cast as Batwoman
- Jason makes a basic southern biscuit recipe. This is not his recipe, but Alton Brown’s
- 24 hours to hell and back is a new Gordon Ramsey Show that Jason binges
- Starbucks are introducing Cookie Straws and they sound delicious
- The real time sinking of the Titanic that Jason watches for fun
- Here’s one of the world’s most famous digital models. Shudu
- Here is the original Aeromith Touring Van that the American Pickers found
- Missy Elliott’s funky white sister you’ll love
- Kathleen Turner did an interview with Vulture
- Bachelor in Paradise premiered last night
- Castaways premiered last night on ABC. Dawn watched it and loved it
- UofM plant breeders introduce their new apple: First Kiss
- Jason saw Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway
- Jason saw Hello Dolly with Bette Midler on Broadway
- Jason saw the Boys in the Band on Broadway
- HGTV is the network that swooped in to buy the Brady Bunch House out from under Lance Bass
- New beer at the state fair this year
- 118 Goats escape from their job to eat weeds in Boise, ID
- A 33 pound cat goes on a diet by eating in different places around the house
- Elephants have a spa day for medical reasons including massages
- Weird Creature attacks a moose in Canada
- Senior citizens fight over free samples at Costco
- Mission Impossible Screening on top of a cliff in Norway
- Baby names that have plummeted in popularity
- Here are 22 unsettlingly nice stories about Tom Cruise
- Castle Rock is REALLY still very good! The new show on Hulu by Stephen King
- Singer Robyn has a new song that has a good beat.
- Evidence that mermaids are real, from Jason’s hair stylist: Mermaid
- Mysterious Case of Natalie Woods Death in a Podcast
- Here is the dating app decoder that Alexis talked about
- The cast of Guardians of the Galaxy put out an open letter defending James Gunn
- Bigfoot Erotica is a thing and a political figure was into it
- Dawn watched Nanette on Netflix and found it utterly inspiring
- Jason loves the series The History of Comedy
- Westworld is being defended by HBO as too high brow for you.
- Jason’s Light Margarita Recipe for a Refreshing Low Calorie Drink
- What the heck is vomit fraud? Uber drivers are getting revenge on customers in the wrong way.
- Uber driver gets fired for live-streaming his rides on the internet without the rider’s knowledge
- Living Apart Together-A new look on marriage in Canada
- Shark Week turns 30 years old on Discovery Channel. Here is the lineup
- This dog sounds like he’s singing Britney Spears Toxic
- James Gunn was fired for his tweets from 8 years ago.
- Jenny McCarthy thinks her house is haunted because of this video!
- A toddler and a dog played fetch over a fence in the Twin Cities and the video has gone viral
- Jason Mraz has opened up about his sexuality.
- Jason has been listening to a podcast called, Inside the Exorcist that has freaked him out
- Danica Patrick’s ESPY hosting had some people raising their eyebrows.
- People are baking cookies in their cars because it’s so hot.
- Jason and Alexis are watching Sharp Objects on HBO
- Jason and Alexis watched Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind on HBO
- The MLB All Star Game was last night and broke the home run record.
- Here is the Youtube video of Nancy Grace and 2 Chains arguing about pot
- Alexis wants to train like a ninja. There are a lack of Japanese ninjas
- Dawn did a ghost tour at the Palmer House in Sauk Centre MN
- Alexis got a nursing bra by accident at Herbergers Deep Discount sales
- Here is the hotel that Lori recommended to Jason and Colin in Waikiki, HI
- The last Blockbuster is in Bend, Oregon. There were three left, but the Alaska locations closed.
- Here is Jason’s favorite Winery in Sonoma, CA is called Cline Winery
- Jason went to the winery where Falcon Crest was filmed.
- The Road to Hana in Maui is a must see. Here is the app that provides a guided tour.
- Lakeville has the Panarama of Progress celebration that ends this weekend!
- Dr Pimple Popper has a new game for kids that features pus popping
- The Suprises and Snubs of the Emmys 2018
- Simply Nitty is a place you can go to effectively remove lice
- Bradley and Colleen took a trip down the Mississippi with Wilderness Inquiry
- The Party of 5 reboot is coming. Do we want this?
- Barb from Stranger Things has a new Netflix Show
- The director of Crazy Rich Asians wants to do the Thai Cave Story
- Becca threw the first pitch at the Twins game
- PrettyMuch song: Summer on You
- Johnny Depp’s Tattoo has changed again
- Escape Room Burglar
- Johnny Depp is being sued for punching a crew member on the set of a movie
- Bubba Big Straws are Ms. Shannan’s favorite straw option for resuable straws
- Billy D. Williams will be back as Lando in the next Star Wars film
- Orange is the New Black Trailer for season 6
- Sleeping on your side is better for you
- The BBC put out a report about the Thai rescue with helpful graphics
- Jet Blue Flight crew saves a French Bulldog who was under distress
- Alexis is running a 10 mile race in October
- Competitive Eater Miki Sudo wants to be paid as much as her male counterparts.
- Ella Mai has a song called Boo’d Up, here is the remix featuring Nicki Manaj and Quavo (explicit)
- Elizabeth Moss might be more tortured in this Indie film than a handmaids tale
- Here is a woman competitively eating a steak like a wild animal
- Marley loves her bullet journal. Here are a couple of videos describing how to make your own!
- Justin Timberlake released a new track called SOULMATE.
- What is a Scrumbro? This article is breaking down the new disheveled look of male celebs
- Steve Carrell is in a very interesting movie called Welcome to Marwen
- Bradley did some great work for the American Refugee Committee in Uganda.
- Big Brother has a weird guy “vag scooping” with an Ice Cream Scoop.
- Super Moon buffet is one of Alexis and Bradley’s favorite. Also, U Garden on University
- Thai soccer team are found in a cave after 9 days of being lost.
- The Minnesota White Caps are now a Professional Women’s Hockey team! Get tickets here.
- Poop has been falling from the sky in Canada
- Kaley Cuoco got married on Saturday in a horse stable to an Equestrian!
- Kesha’s album has a great track on it called Rainbow. She performed at Mystic Lake this weekend.
- Animal story: Armidillo meat can give you leoprosy
- Animal Story: Crows are smarter than us for sure!
- Animal Story: Insects straight from the movie Aliens
- Jason and Collin love thrifty traveler for their travel…tips are great!
- Remember the Electric Slide? That dance you do at weddings?
- Asia O’hara tried to have a big finale on Ru Paul’s drag Race and it failed.
- Dawn went to Stillwater and did the Ghost Walk Tour
- Drake Released a teaser trailer for his album Scorpion that comes out Friday
- Alexis got some scratch and sniff stamps to send some happy mail
- Lonnie Chavis who plays young Randall on This Is Us talking about bullying
- Paramount Network (formally Spike TV) has great success with Kevin Costner’s new show
- Jason and Alexis are scratching their heads at the Westworld Finale for season 2
- Extreme Sandbox is a place in Hopkins where you can use large construction equipment
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Scientists
- Kangaroos in Australia wanted to get in on a soccer game
- Red Wolves are rare, but 10 were just born to two different moms
- A bird that was almost destroyed during Hurricane Irma is making a comeback
- Roseanne gets teary and remorseful about her recent twitter rant and decline of career
- The Mend It Clinic at the library in Roseville, MN this Saturday
- Jason disagrees with this review about Jurassic World…but with love!
- Johnny Depp Rolling Stone interview
- Alexis had a great burrito in downtown Orlando at a place called Tako Cheena
- Alexis has an AB FAB called a Sparkle Skirt that she got in Florida.
- Alexis loved the Race Through New York Ride at Universal Studios
- Alexis loved the Islands of Adventure Reign of Kong ride at Hollywood Studios
- Jason saw Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, the fifth movie in the franchise.
- The Prince Estate has major beef with Tital Streaming
- Michael Jackson’s story is going to be turned into a musical set for Broadway
- Pete Davidson is going all out with Ariana Grande buying her a 93k engagement ring
- New Minnesota State Fair Food was announced yesterday. 27 new foods!
- If you’ve always wanted to play in a big sandbox with equipment, Extreme Sandbox is for you!
- Millennials are not tipping as much, either tipping below 10% or not at all.
- Jason thinks the best nachos he’s ever had is at NACHO MAMA in Stillwater
- Pearl and the Thief Restaurant in Stillwater is a great new place!
- Lora hotel in Stillwater has tours starting today
- Young Joni is a gourmet pizza place that won’t disappoint
- The Staircase on Netflix is the new binge-worthy show. Dawn can’t wait to go home and watch it!
- Nacho Mama is a nacho place in Stillwater that Jason loves
- Lora is a new hotel in Stillwater that combines three historic old buildings!
- Ms. Shannan is helping with an event tonight to help Homeless Youth! Please Support this cause!
- Mister Rogers documentary comes out this Friday called, Won’t you Be My Neighbor
- Leslie Jones has some advice for Kelly Tran from Star Wars who has received racist hate tweets
- Wonder Woman 1984 star Gal Godot put out some pics of the film that has people perplexed about Chris Pine
- Topping trends on twitter is the new trailer for DUMBO directed by Tim Burton
- The Staircase on Netflix, which follows the trial of Michael Peterson is our new obsession
- Here are the top TV Dads in each state. Minnesota is still in love with the show Parenthood
- The MPR Raccoon is trending all over the world!
- Marc Anthony’s accountant admits to stealing $9M from the singer
- Megyn Kelly could be moving to a different time slot
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged after dating for 3 weeks
- Jason binged this show on Netflix and it’s getting a lot of positive reviews!
- Alexis was freaked out by this episode of Atlanta!
- Alexis had some great animals stories about a Mongoose, a Snake Head, Baby Talking to Dogs, a Woman who chose her dogs over her husband and the worlds oldest cat
- Alexis was freaked out by the Movie Hereditary
- Dawn and Jason both loved Evil Genius on Netflix
- The new trailer for the Halloween Sequel starring Jamie Lee Curtis
- A Real World Reboot. Do we need this?
- Alexis’ craft has been made by a mytalker! Animal corn cob holders here
- A Star is Born starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper released a trailer
- The REAL Kris Allen responds to our Birthday Prank in a funny way!
- Samantha Bee’s apology about using the C-word
- Dawn went to see Chelsea Handler at the State Theatre
- Jason watched Evil Genius on Netflix
- Ocean 8 reviews aren’t looking good so far
- Woman’s Obituary by her children is vicious
- Alexis loves this Pub Mix at Costco and picks out the good stuff
- Dawn quit smoking 5 years ago with this book
- Meat scented candles are here from A-1 just in time for Father’s Day
- Dane Cook makes fun of himself after his family drama is a question on Jeopardy
- Crayfish amputates it’s own arm so it doesn’t boil to death
- A pilot whale dies from eating plastic bags
- Trevor the dog had a medical problem that swelled his face
- Pete Davidson gets a Ariana Grande Tattoo
- Doug Wilson, designer for Trading Spaces spoke with us in the 8am hour
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are coupling up on Instagram
- Brigitte Nielsen is pregnant with baby #5 at 54 years old!
- Bobby Brown is mad at Kanye West for using a photo from Whitney’s bathroom for an album cover
- Roseanne has been cancelled due to racist tweets by Roseanne herself
- Roseanne was dropped by her talent agency
- Norman Reedus and his girlfriend Diane Krueger are expecting
- Andrew Lincoln will be leaving Walking Dead
- Bachelorette Sends Fellow Minnesotan Home
- Moo & Oink Commercial
- Check out these reviews for Netflix’s “Safe”
- “Solo: A Star Wars Movie” Disappoints at the Box Office
- Alexis went to a restaurant she loved called the Naughty Greek
- Dawn is doing a paranormal investigation with her group at Waverly Hills and Bobby Mackeys
- Dawn is going to the Mega Caverns in Louisville, KY to zipline
- Neuticles are implants for your boy dogs who have been neutered
- Arrested Development Stars get into a pickle talking with Jeffrey Tambor about his Harassment
- Gwyneth Paltrow talks Weinstein on Howard Stern
- Survivor Ghost Island had a first ever tie last night!
- Olivia Munn did an interview circuit and talked about her ex Aaron Rogers family.
- Leah Remini might turn her sights onto the Jehovah’s Witness Church
- Little Brothers Friends of The Elderly is the organization that Dawn is volunteering for
- Dawn saw comedian MARTHA KELLEY from BASKETS at Acme. She’s here all week!
- Disney announced that Star Wars land release date for both parks!
- Salt is disappearing from tables at restaurants
- Jason fished for Walleye and had a great time. Here is the video!
- The anniversary of Johnny Carson retiring
- Johnny Knoxville is in a new movie about a real theme park in the 70’s
- Kelly Clarkson at the Billboard Music Awards
- Jason attended a drag brunch on Sunday. You can go Saturdays too
- Safe on Netflix is an easy 8 episode binge starring Michael C. Hall from Dexter
- Pokemon Go Players have special days where they can catch rare Pokemon
- New Zealand names two koala bears after the Royal Couple
- The country of India gave the Royal Couple an unusual gift
- Homeless Pets perform a song for the Royal Couple
- Five recipes for the viewing party this Saturday
- Lucky Cricket is a new restaurant by Andrew Zimmern coming to the West End
- Magnum P.I. is getting a reboot, but the new guy is mustache-less
- HBO has a documentary about Adnan Sayed’s retrial, the topic of the Serial Podcast
- Jason enjoyed a gyro at Spitz in Minneapolis Northeast
- Do you hear Yanny or Laurel in this sound clip? People hear different things
- The Bohemian Rhapsody teaser trailer is out; Rami Malek is Freddy Mercury
- Zombieland 2 update from the screenwriters with release date
- Tom Bergeron shows off his shirt for Instagram and Alexis loves it
- John Cena got his heart broken by Nikki Bella calling off their wedding
- A fish looks like it has human teeth in South Carolina
- Project Runway is back on BRAVO from Lifetime
- Dawn loved the John Mulaney comedy special on Netflix
- James Corden is invited to the royal wedding
- Herebergers Store wide liquidation sale is going on. The shoes are AMAZING!
- Gayle King reveals that Oprah smokes weed.
- Steve Tyler is not that impressed with the judging of American Idol this year.
- Alexis made a craft for mothers day on TCL. Here is the hug me pillow
- A woman buys a dog and it’s a fox.
- International McDonald’s Menu comes to a location in Chicago
- The Cornhole Tournament gets out of hand and this announcer schools the fighters
- Conan O’Brien had a hilarious cold open for his first Tonight Show Appearance Jason Loves
- Snoop Dog doesn’t know what a pine cone is. This clip is NSFW
- Safe is a new show on Netflix starring Michael C. Hall from Dexter. Starts today!
- NCIS said goodbye to their most beloved character
- Javier Bardiem and Penelope Cruz open the Cannes Film Festival
- Tina Fey was on David Letterman’s Netflix Show
- Sharon Osbourne had to go #2 Outside
- Emma Norton House and Services Gala that the show attended
- Jeffrey Tambor says he was mean
- Meredith Vieira speaks out to Andy Cohen
- Paula Deen feeds Steve Food during his juice cleanse
- Alexis had an AB FAB TODAY!
- Trading Spaces was dramatic this weekend!
- Koalas have Chlamydia and John Oliver is helping
- Why Christina Aguilera left the voice
- Gigi Hadid is in trouble for this magazine cover
- Ryan Reynolds talks about his anxiety
- Conan O’brien’s show was reduced to 30 minutes
- Movie Pass has gone back to unlimited movies
- Surly Brewing has pizza upstairs now! It was a Jason Ab Fab!
- Roseanne’s ratings went down after ABC takes a week hiatus
- Sandra Bullock’s stalker has a stand-off with police where he ends his life.
- Roller Coaster in Japan breaks down whilst riders are upside down
- People are thirsting over the Lost In Space Robot
- Katie Couric on Wendy Williams on her National Geographic Shows
- N’SYNC gets a star on the Hollywood walk of fame
- Jason rode a horse at a horse ranch in Carver, MN
- Pizza Rat 2 is out in theatres. And when we say theatres, we mean Youtube
- Make your own Kombucha fermented tea drink at home
- Alexis’ super creepy turtle animal story
- Bat and Barrel at the Twins game
- Goose attack on the golf course
- Things you can relate to if you were born before 1995
- Here is the Hereditary trailer played mistakenly before Peter Rabbit in Austrailia
- Oil refinery Explosion in Superior Wisconsin
- Amazon Prime has increased their rates
- Movie Pass has changed how many movies you get for free a month
- The NFL draft starts tonight. If you want it explained simply, read this article
- The Golden State Killer has been apprehended. Here are the details about the alleged suspect
- Patton Oswalt’s deceased wife wrote a book about the Golden State Killer
- The NFL Draft is in Dallas. They made a cool promo commercial to the TV Show theme!
- Meek Mill was released from Prison and went to the 76ers game
- Colorado Sex parties are disturbing some high scale neighborhoods
- A Star is Born starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper is getting rave reviews before release
- Tips to find a swingers party…in case you don’t have the internet
- ASFOLK Viking Martial Arts in Eagan do authentic Viking workouts
- Kim Johnson and Robert Herjavec welcome twins!
- Christina Aguilera kills it in carpool Karaoke with James Corden last night
- Weber Genesis II is Jason’s grill!
- Verne Troyer, the actor who played Mini Me, passed away
- EDM DJ Avicii passed away on Friday at age 28 while vacationing in Oman
- Paisley Park has a new website so you can see Prince Videos and all his music
- The Timberwolves are in the playoffs after a 13 year drought
- Sleepy V’s mini Donuts is what Jason and Elizabeth during the dirt alert!
- Granny Panties almost cause a ecological disaster!
- Masters of the Universe the movie has named it’s directors!
- Waffle House is selling beer for the first time?
- Alexis is a giveanator for the Arise Project to help LGBTQ homeless youth
- Jason dined in the dark at Mercy restaurant.
- Granny Panty disaster! Someone flushed theirs and almost caused an ecological disaster
- Chris Pratt speaks out about the troubles of divorce
- Stormy Daniels had a sketch artist craft a pic of the man who threatened her.
- Lingerie Company has Handmaids Tale clothes
- Baboons Escape from a facility together
- Darth Vader Statue and Kylo Ren statue live at Jason’s house.
- Kendrick Lamar won a Pulitzer in Music for his album, DAMN
- Night Court Star Harry Anderson passes away at age 65
- George Stephanopoulos has a lot of nookie according to his wife’s new book
- Khloe Kardashian has named her daughter TRUE Thompson
- The new Trading Spaces is on Saturdays, on demand on TLC if you missed!
- Justin Beiber punched a guy at Coachella who was assaulting a woman
- The ACM awards were last night. Jason Aldean was the big winner.
- Designer Nipples are all the rage in New York City!
- Dancing With The Stars new cast list of all athletes has been announced!
- Michael C. Hall says he would come back as Dexter again!
- Monkey Mummy in Dayton’s has been explained by the Governor!
- Bella Thorne tells us how much she makes on social media posts. It will shock you!
- Timberwolves win in a very exciting overtime game against the nuggets
- Mitzi Shore who co-founded The Comedy Store passes away at age 87
- An airline (Airbus) will be offering sleeping cabins in the cargo hold
- Jason talked about the Hogwarts train that people get naughty on.
- Dawn is volunteering for an organization called Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly
- Dayton’s Monkey Mummy is a mystery that we’re desperate to solve
- Seth Meyers talks about his baby’s birth
- Does this Youtube video sound like Alexis? One Listener thinks so!
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan was on Howard Stern talking about who is more evil: Rick or Neegan.
- A kid wore an obscene shirt to school, but the Mom is very sorry!
- Wild Wild Country is the Documentary that Erin and Dawn just binged on Neflix.
- Erin Schwab is filling in for Jason, and you can see her perform tomorrow night!