April 20th – May 12th: $36 for adults, $18 for kids
*Team registration closes on MAY 1st*
Click Here to Register
- Select Category — the myTalk hosts will participate in the 5K Adult Walk, but you can select any category and still be on Team myTalk (Adult Run, Kids Walk, etc)
- Create An Account or Log In if you’re a past participant
- Enter requested info — name, address, phone and shirt size
- Under TEAM INFORMATION, click YES to JOIN A TEAM. Then choose MYTALK 107.1 TEAM from the list (you can enter it in the search option on the right to find it)
- Make sure to choose MYTALK 107.1 TEAM from the list to be properly registered with our team. (It will be highlighted in yellow when selected)
- Finish filling out form as needed
- You will receive an email confirmation which will read:
You are successfully registered as a team member on MyTalk 107.1 Team myTalk.
- If your confirmation, does not confirm this information, you are not on the team.
If you want to run or do the 1K Walk, Kids Fun Run, etc., you can do that too.
Having trouble registering?
Please contact Active’s Support department at 1-877-228-4881 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7am – 10am: Health Expo
8:15am: Survivor Celebration & Photo (Outside)
9:00am: MYTALK 107.1 TEAM Photo near myTalk booth in Health Expo
9:15am: 1K & 5K Walk
*these events are outdoors*
May 9th – 11th (Wed – Fri), 9:00am – 5pm
If you would like to pick up your race bag in advance, we’ll have a table in the front lobby of Hubbard Broadcasting (3415 University Ave W, Saint Paul, MN 555114) during business hours starting Wednesday, May 9th through Friday, May 11th. You may pick up materials for other myTalk Team members to save on multiple visits.
*Please contact us in advance if you are picking up bags for 5 or more team members so we can pre-pack them for you.
**If you can’t make it to myTalk 107.1 prior to race day to pick up your materials, we will have your items on-site the morning of the race in our tent at the Health Expo.