The Bachelor has returned, and Mondays are finally tolerable again.
The season 21 premiere was just as good as always, and we will be breaking down the show in its entirety on both Donna & Marley and You Get A Rose, Marley’s Bachelor-oriented podcast.
Also make sure to join Marley’s Bachelor fantasy league and choose who you think is going to win the whole thing.
In the meantime, here are a couple of noteworthy items from the premiere.
— The Bachelor (@BachelorABC) January 3, 2017
- Corrine has a nanny. She also constantly refers to herself as a “multi-million dollar business owner” (she inherited the company from her dad) and is at this point, the crazy one.
- Alexis came in a shark costume which she thinks is a dolphin.
- Rachel got the first impression rose.
- Nick has already slept with Liz, who was the Maid of Honor at Jade and Tanner’s wedding.
- Jimmy Kimmel did a hilarious Bachelor themed show that immediately followed the premiere.
Hometown: Dallas, TX
What do you think Bachelor Nation?? pic.twitter.com/TNYQX8piuM
— Bachelor Nation (@bachelorn234) December 7, 2016
- Angela Amezcua
- Briana Guertler
- Ida Marie
- Jasmine Brown
- Lauren Hussey
- Michelle Ramkissoon
- Olivia Burnette
- Susannah Milan
“I hear you like a good hump” — Lacey, who rode in on a camel
“I want to be friends with the dolphin-shark.” — Raven, a darling little thing from Arkansas who seems to make it pretty far.
Tune in for the second episode of The Bachelor next Monday at 7 pm CST, and don’t forget to catch the recaps on Donna & Marley and the full breakdown on You Get A Rose.0