YOU GUYS! WE’RE ROCK STARS!
Today, on myTalk 107.1 we learned that for Project Down and Dirty this year, our reality show on the radio, we’re turning into ROCK STARS!
— myTalk 107.1 (@mytalk1071) August 24, 2016
You know what this means? We’re going to need a rider. A rider is that awesome thing that rock stars get that is basically their list of diva demands that venues must fulfill appropriately before the rock star will agree to take the stage. (At least, that’s our interpretation.)
So, Team CoBra (whose band name is yet to be announced) has compiled our list of demands. Because, priorities.
- Soft incandescent lighting
- Hot men in various stages of undress
- Unfettered access to crispy bacon
- LaCroix. A minimum of 3 coconut flavor and a variety of other flavors. Ice cold.
- CrossFit athletes and WOD goods for Bradley
- A bouquet of string cheese
- Death free cookie dough
- All seasons of Golden Girls on DVD
- A Massage Therapist who can also help Colleen stretch
- A single experience bathroom situation (one holer)
- A food taster
- Coffee for days. So much coffee. All the coffee
- Animal care for little Weezy
Make it happen!