We’re always trying to provide useful information in “Getting Tipsy” on our show, and I thought these lipstick hacks were great!
Here are my favs:
- Exfoliate dry lips for smoother lipstick application — exfoliate with a disposable mascara wand. (Or Donna uses a toothbrush!)
- Keep lipstick from getting on your teeth by putting your pointer finger in your mouth, closing your lips and taking it out. Any lipstick that would have gotten on your teeth will be on your finger!
- Use pink lipstick as a cheek color — try this one at home! I think it works depending on the type of lipstick. Blend in with your finger.
- Repurpose broken eye shadow as lip color — just add some balm and viola!
- If your lips have a lot of natural color, put concealer on your lips first — the natural colors of your lips won’t alter how the color appears on them.
- When choosing nude lipstick, choose one that is ONE shade darker than your skin tone.
- Use hairspray to remove lip stain!
Let me know how they work!!